客户接机常用英语
- 格式:doc
- 大小:42.50 KB
- 文档页数:4
接机英语和验货时常用语问好1. Good morning/afternoon/evening. /May I help you? /Anything I can do for you?2. How do you do? /How are you? / Nice to meet you.3. It’s a great honor to meet you./I have been looking forward to meeting you.4. Welcome to China.5. We really wish you’d have a pleasant stay here.6. I hope you’ll have a pleasant stay here. Is this your fist visit to China?7. Do you have much trouble with jet lag?机场接客1. Excuse me; are you Mr. Wilson from the International Trading Corporation?2. How do I address you?3. May name is Benjamin liu. I’m from the Fuzhou E-fashion Electronic Company. I’m here to meet you.4. We have a car an over there to take you to your hotel. Did you have a nice trip?5. Mr. David smith asked me to come here in his place to pick you up.6. Do you need to get back your baggage?7. Is there anything you would like to do before we go to the hotel?相互介绍1. Let me introduce myself. My name is Benjamin Liu, an Int’l salesman in the Marketing Department.2. Hello, I am Benjamin Li u, an Int’l salesman of FUZHOU E-FASHION ELECTRONIC COMPANY. Nice to meet you. /pleased to meet you. / It is a pleasure to meet you.3. I would like to introduce Mark Sheller, the Marketing department manager of our company.4. Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.5. Mr. Smith, this is our General Manager, Mr. Zhen, this is our Marketing Director, Mr.Lin. And this is our RD Department Manager, Mr. Wang.6. If I’m not mistaken, you must be Miss Chen from France.7. Do you remember me? Benjamin Liu from Marketing Department of PVC. We met several years ago.8. Is there anyone who has not been introduced yet?9. It is my pleasure to talk with you.10. Here is my business card. / May I give you my business card?11. May I have your business card? / Could you give me your business card?12. I am sorry. I can’t recall your name. / Could you tell me how to pronounce your name again?13. I’ am sorry. I have forgotten how to pronounce your name.小聊1. Is this your first time to China?2. Do you travel to China on business often?3. What kind of Chinese food do you like?4. What is the most interesting thing you have seen in China?5. What is surprising to your about China?6. The weather is really nice.7. What do you like to do in your spare time?8. What line of business are you in?9. What do you think about…? /What is your opinion?/What is your point of view?10. No wonder you're so experienced.11. It was nice to talking with you. / I enjoyed talking with you.12. Good. That's just what we want to hear.确认话意1. Could you say that again, please?2. Could you repeat that, please?3. Could you write that down?4. Could you speak a little more slowly, please?5. You mean…is that right?6. Do you mean..?7. Excuse me for interrupting you.社交招待1. Would like a glass of water? / can I get you a cup of Chinese red tea? / How about a Coke?2. All right, let me make some. I’ll be right back.3. A cup of coffee would be great. Thanks.4. There are many places where we can eat. How about Cantonese food?5. I would like to invite you for lunch today.6. Oh, I can’t let you pay. It is my treat, you are my guest.7. May I propose that we break for coffee now?8. Excuse me. I’ll be right back9. Excuse me a moment.告别1. Wish you a very pleasant journey home? Have a good journey!2. Thank you very much for everything you have done us during your stay in China.3. It is a pity you are leaving so soon.4. I’m looking forward to seeing you again.5. I’ll see you to the airport tomorrow morning.6. Don’t for get to look me up if you are ever in FUZHOU. Have a nice journey!约会1. May I make an appointment? I‘d like to arrange a meeting to discuss our new order.2. Let’s fix the time and the place of our meeting.3. Can we make it a little later?4. Do you think you could make it Monday afternoon? That would suit me better.5. Would you please tell me when you are free?6. I’m afraid I have to cancel my appointment.7. It looks as if I won’t be able to keep the appointment we made.8. Will you change our appoint tomorrow at 10:00 to the day after tomorrow at the came time?9. Anytime except Monday would be all right.10. OK, I will be here, then.11. We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.品质1. We have a very strict quality controlling system, which promises that goods we produced are always of the best quality.2. You have got the quality there as well as the style.3. How do you feel like the quality of our products?4. The high quality of the products will secure their leading status in the market place.5. You must be aware that our quality is far superior to others.6. We pride ourselves on quality. That is our best selling point.7. As long as the quality is good. It is all right if the price is a bit higher.8. They enjoy good reputation in the world.9. When we compare prices, we must first take into account the quality of the products.10. There is no quality problem. Quality is something we never neglect.11. You are right. It is good in material, fashionable in design, and superb in workmanship.12. We deliver all our orders within one month after receipt of the covering letters of credit.13. Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.14. I wonder if you h ave found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive. Sample Text世界上最美丽的英文-人生短篇A Forever Friend永远的朋友"A friend walks in when the rest of the world walks out.""别人都走开的时候,朋友仍与你在一起。
机场接客户和带领客户参观工厂常用英语口语完整版机场接机接见客户常用英语口语1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from XXX Company?对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗·戴卫斯吗?2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。
3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National XXX?对不起,请问你是XXX公司的雷夫·梅耶史先生吗?4.I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today.我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。
5.I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。
6.I"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel.我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。
7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable?你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?8.It was quite good. But it was awfully long.班机很好,就是时间太长了。
9.Did you have a good flight?你旅途愉快吗?10.Not really, I"m afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather. 不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。
11.How was your flight?你的航班怎样?12.Did you get any sleep on the plane?你在飞机上睡觉了吗?13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗?14.No, I don"t. Will it be a problem?不,我没有,会有困难吗?15.I don"t think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。
机场常用英语口语一、机场接机1. 欢迎乘坐本次航班•Welcome aboard this flight.•Welcome on board this flight.2. 我们很高兴为您提供服务•We are pleased to be of service to you.•We are happy to assist you.3. 请出示您的护照和机票•May I see your passport and ticket, please?•Can I have your passport and ticket, please? 4. 请将行李放到传送带上•Please put your luggage on the conveyor belt.•Please place your luggage on the conveyor belt.5. 请提醒我您的行李牌号码•Please remind me of your baggage tag number.•Can you please tell me your baggage tag number?6. 我会帮您安排行李寄存•I will arrange luggage storage for you.•I will take care of your luggage storage.7. 这是您的登机牌•Here is your boarding pass.•This is your flight ticket.8. 请随我来,我会带您去安检区域•Please follow me, and I will take you to the security check area.•Please come with me, and I will guide you to the security check area.二、机场候机1. 请您在登机口等候。
r1. I need to pick up somebody at the airport. (我要去机场接人)2. Excuse me, Miss, will Flight No 33666 arrive on time?(小姐,请问xx号航班会准时到吗?)3. It has been delayed. (飞机晚点了)4. It arrived on time. (飞机正点到达)5. It has been cancelled. (航班被取消了)6. Where is the luggage Pick-up?(行李提取处在哪?)7. Where is the T axi Stand?(在哪叫出租车?)8. I will hold up a sign and wait for you at the Arrival Gate No. . . . (我会举个牌子在入口. . 号大门处等你.9. I will be waiting in the parking lot. As soon as you claim your luggage, please call my cell phone right away. 我会在停车场等你. 你一提好行李,马上打我手机.10. My car is black with lisence plate No. . . . 我的车是黑色,车牌号是. . .11. How was your flight? 问候人家坐飞机的旅程舒服不. 这句最关键, 毕竟刚下飞机肯定有点感受.12. Did you enjoy your trip? 你有享受这次旅游吗?13. Was the food to your taste? 吃的东西合胃口?14. Please let me know if there's anything you need! 如果有什么需要, 请告诉我常用机场词汇:起飞take off问讯处. Information Desk机场费airport fee国际机场international airport国内机场domestic airport机场候机楼airport terminal国际候机楼international terminal国际航班出港international departure国内航班出站domestic departure不需报关nothing to declare登机口gate; departure gate候机室departure lounge航班号FLT No (flight number)预计时间scheduled time (SCHED)前往. . . . . . departure to起飞时间departure time延误delayed登机boarding由此乘电梯前往登机stairs and lifts to departures货币兑换处money exchange; currency exchange行李暂存箱luggage locker登机手续办理check-in登机牌boarding pass (card)护照检查处passport control immigration行李领取处luggage claim; baggage claim国际航班旅客international passengers中转transfers中转旅客transfer passengers中转处transfer correspondence过境transit报关物品goods to declare购票处ticket office出租车乘车点Taxi pick-up point大轿车乘车点coach pick-up point航空公司汽车服务处airline coach service租车处(旅客自己驾车) car hire公用电话public phone; telephone行李牌luggage tag接机英语来源:褚潇的日志接机英语11. Excuse me, Sir. Are you Mr. White from New York? 对不起,先生。
1.I need to pick up somebody at the airport.(我要去机场接人)2.Excuse me, Miss, will Flight No 33666 arrive on time?(小姐,请问33666号航班会准时到吗?)3.It has been delayed.(飞机晚点了)4.It arrived on time.(飞机正点到达)5.It has been cancelled.(航班被取消了)6.Where is the luggage Pick-up?(行李提取处在哪?)7.Where is the Taxi Stand?(在哪叫出租车?)8. I will hold up a sign and wait for you at the Arrival Gate No....(我会举个牌子在入口..号大门处等你.9. I will be waiting in the parking lot. As soon as you claim your luggage, please call my cell phone right away.我会在停车场等你.你一提好行李,马上打我手机.10.My car is black with lisence plate No....我的车是黑色,车牌号是...11.take off起飞nd降落13,departure出口处14.arrival入口处15. parking lot停车场16.pay phone booth电话亭rmation Desk问讯处Which Excit are you?What is the number of your excit?What's your exit (door) number please?Where are you?Please tell me the gate No.beside you.Mr. Mitchell将于今日抵台湾,Mr. Sun特别指派Brian去接机。
机场接人常用口语1. Excuse me,Sir. Are you Mr. White from New York?对不起,先生。
您是从纽约来的怀特先生吗?2. I’m Liu Mei,from Guangzhou Textile Import & Export Corporation. I’ve come to meet you.我是广州纺织品进出口公司的刘梅,我是来接您的。
3. Welcome to Guangzhou,Mr. White. Our manager will come to greet you later at the hotel.怀特先生,欢迎来到广州。
我们的经理稍后会来酒店问候您。
4. Did you have a pleasant trip?旅途愉快吗?5. Yes,I enjoyed it very much.是的,旅途非常愉快。
6. Anyhow,it’s a long way to China,isn’t it? I think you must be very tir ed.不管怎样,远道来到中国,不是吗?我想您一定很累了。
7. Bu t I’ll be all right by tomorrow and ready for business.不过,我明天就会好的,也会准备好谈生意。
8. Do you know where the baggage claim area is?您知道行李认领处在哪儿吗?9. How many pieces of Luggage do you have?您有几件行李?10. I wish you a pleasant stay here.祝您在这儿过得愉快。
11. Thank you for meeting me at the airport.谢谢您到机场来接我。
12. If all is ready,we’d better start for the hotel.如果一切都准备好了,我们最好动身去宾馆吧。
r1. I need to pick up somebody at the airport. (我要去机场接人)2. Excuse me, Miss, will Flight No 33666 arrive on time?(小姐,请问xx号航班会准时到吗?)3. It has been delayed. (飞机晚点了)4. It arrived on time. (飞机正点到达)5. It has been cancelled. (航班被取消了)6. Where is the luggage Pick-up?(行李提取处在哪?)7. Where is the Taxi Stand?(在哪叫出租车?)8. I will hold up a sign and wait for you at the Arrival Gate No. . . . (我会举个牌子在入口. . 号大门处等你.9. I will be waiting in the parking lot. As soon as you claim your luggage, please call my cell phone right away. 我会在停车场等你. 你一提好行李,马上打我手机.10. My car is black with lisence plate No. . . . 我的车是黑色,车牌号是. . .11. How was your flight? 问候人家坐飞机的旅程舒服不. 这句最关键, 毕竟刚下飞机肯定有点感受.12. Did you enjoy your trip? 你有享受这次旅游吗?13. Was the food to your taste? 吃的东西合胃口?常用机场词汇:起飞take off问讯处. Information Desk机场费airport fee国际机场international airport国内机场domestic airport机场候机楼airport terminal国际候机楼international terminal国际航班出港international departure国内航班出站domestic departure不需报关nothing to declare登机口gate; departure gate候机室departure lounge航班号FLT No (flight number)预计时间scheduled time (SCHED)前往. . . . . . departure to起飞时间departure time延误delayed登机boarding由此乘电梯前往登机stairs and lifts to departures货币兑换处money exchange; currency exchange 行李暂存箱luggage locker登机手续办理check-in登机牌boarding pass (card)护照检查处passport control immigration行李领取处luggage claim; baggage claim国际航班旅客international passengers中转transfers中转旅客transfer passengers中转处transfer correspondence过境transit报关物品goods to declare购票处ticket office出租车乘车点Taxi pick-up point大轿车乘车点coach pick-up point租车处(旅客自己驾车) car hire公用电话public phone; telephone行李牌luggage tag接机英语来源:褚潇的日志接机英语11. Excuse me, Sir. Are you Mr. White from New York?对不起,先生。
1.flight n.飞行;航班The flight will take four hours.这次航行要飞4个小时。
I'll try to get on the flight down to Karachi tonight...我尽量赶上今晚去卡拉奇的航班。
If we leave now,I can catch the earlier flight.我们要是现在动身,我就可以赶上早一点的航班。
BA flight 286was two hours late.英国航空公司286次航班晚点两个小时。
We're booked on the same flight.我们订了同一班机的机票。
Most of our flights have a baggage allowance of44lbsperpassenger.我们大多数航班行李限重为每位乘客44磅。
2.economy classn.(客机之)经济舱位,二等舱位The priceincludestwoeconomyclass airfaresfromBrisbane toLosAngeles.这一价格包括两张从布里斯班到洛杉矶的经济舱机票。
Lemonjuicecanhelp topreventeconomy-classsyndromeby improvingbloodcirculation.柠檬汁能够改善血液循环,有助于预防经济舱综合征。
She sat in economy class on the flight to Bucharest.她乘坐经济舱飞往布加勒斯特。
He prefers toflyeconomyclass.他宁愿乘坐经济舱。
It'salotmore spaciousthaneconomy class.这里的空间比经济舱大多了。
3.firstclass n.头等舱Youare notentitled totravelfirst class.你没有资格乘坐头等(车厢、舱位等).She had never flown first class before.她以前从未坐过头等舱。
机场接机常用英文口语以前做外贸的时候,有时会遇到要到机场接客人的情况,所以,今天和大家分享一下机场接机的常用英语口语。
Excuse me!Are you Mr.Johnson? 打扰了,您是Johnson先生吗?Yes,that's right. 是的,我是。
No, you got the wrong person. 不,您认错人了。
How do you do, Mr.Johnson! I am Tom, the salesman of the ABC company. 您好,Johnson先生!我叫Tom, ABC公司的销售员。
How do you do, Tom! Glad to meet you. 您好,Tom。
很高兴认识您。
I came to pick you up to your hotel. 我是来接你去饭店的。
Thank you. You are very nice. 谢谢,你真好。
How was your trip? 您旅途还好吗?Very good. Thank you. 很好,谢谢。
Not very good. I was got air. 不是很好,我晕机。
Do you feel better now? 您现在好点了吗?Yes,but I feel very tired. Because it's a very long trip. 是的,但是我感觉很累,因为飞行时间很长。
Let's go and check in the hotel. 让我们去饭店登记吧!Let me help you with your luggage. 让我帮您拿行李。
Please wait for me here. I am going to the parting lot to drive my car. 请在这儿等我,我去停车场开车。
>>点我查看原帖。
超实用的机场英文:接机、送行时常用英语表达2022-08-31 发表于四川VixueTalk英语口语头条号独家整理文章。
01. 接机第一步:找到陌生人为首次见面的陌生人接机,首先要和对方确认身份:· Excuse me. Are you Mr./Ms. XX from ... (地点)?打扰一下,请问您是...来的XX先生/女士吗?· You must be Mr./Ms. XX from ... (公司/机构/组织等)?您一定是... 公司/机构/组织的XX先生/女士吧?记住这两个句式,一个在机场和陌生人确认身份的情景对话你就可以轻松应对啦!A:Excuse me. Are you Mr. Wang fromChina?打扰一下,请问您是来自中国的王先生吗?B: Yes, I am. You must be Jack fromAAA Company.是的,我是。
您一定是AAA公司的杰克吧?A: Yes. I'm here to meet you.没错,由我来这儿接你。
B: Thank you very much for meetingme here.非常感谢你来接我。
02. 接机第二步:礼貌问候寒暄确认身份和后,和陌生人见面第一句话通常是“Nice to meet you”或者“I'm glad to meet you”,用来表示“见到你很高兴”的意思。
↓问好之后还可以和对方聊聊飞行感受,例如:How was your flight? / How was your trip?您乘坐的班机怎么样?/ 一路上怎么样?↓You must be exhausted after a long journey.您远道而来,一定很累了。
↓I hope you can enjoy your stay here.希望您在此逗留期间能过得愉快。
或者还可以热情地帮对方提行李,增加好感度:Let me help you with your luggage.我来帮您拿行李吧!Let me help you with this suitcase.我来帮您拿这个箱子!03. 接机第三步:告知后续行程如果刚刚结束长途飞行,一般会感觉比较累,安排休息是很不错的选择:I thought you might like a rest after your flight.我想你们刚下飞机可能需要休息一下。
接机客户的英语对话English:"Good morning/afternoon/evening, [Client's Name]. Welcome to [Destination City]. I hope you had a pleasant journey. My name is [Your Name] and I'll be your driver today. May I assist you with your luggage? Great. Please follow me to the vehicle, and we'll make sure you get to your destination comfortably. If you need anything during the ride, whether it's adjusting the temperature or making a pit stop, feel free to let me know. We want to ensure you have a smooth and enjoyable experience. Also, if you have any questions about the cityor need recommendations for places to visit, I'd be happy to help. Once again, welcome to [Destination City], and thank you for choosing our service."中文翻译:"早上/下午/晚上好,[客户姓名]。
欢迎来到[目的地城市]。
希望您旅途愉快。
我叫[您的姓名],今天我将是您的司机。
我可以帮您拿行李吗?好的,请跟我来到车边,我们会确保您舒适地到达目的地。
客户接机常用英语[教材]1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗。
戴卫斯吗?2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。
3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫。
梅耶史先生吗?4.Im Dennis. I am here to meet you today.我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。
5.Im Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。
6.Im Edwin. Ill show you to your hotel.我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。
7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable?你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?8.It was quite good. But it was awfully long.班机很好,就是时间太长了。
9.Did you have a good flight?你旅途愉快吗?10.Not really, Im afraid. We were delayed taking off,and weencountered a lot of bad weather.不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。
11.How was your flight?你的航班怎样?12.Did you get any sleep on the plane?你在飞机上睡觉了吗?13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗?14.No, I dont. Will it be a problem?不,我没有,会有困难吗?15.I dont think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make somecalls.我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。
接机常用英语
1. 打扰一下,请问你是来接机的吗?
Excuse me, are you here to pick up someone from the airport?
2. 我是来接(某人)的。
I'm here to pick up (someone).
3. 你能告诉我航班号和到达时间吗?
Can you tell me the flight number and arrival time?
4. 我在接机区等你。
I'll be waiting for you at the arrival area.
5. 请问你需要帮忙搬运行李吗?
Do you need help with your luggage?
6. 哪个航空公司的航班?
Which airline is the flight with?
7. 请把行李放在后备箱里。
Please put your luggage in the trunk.
8. 如果你需要什么帮助,请随时告诉我。
If you need any assistance, please let me know.
9. 你有什么行程安排吗?
Do you have any plans after arriving?
10. 马上就到目的地了,还有什么需要的吗?
We're almost at your destination, is there anything else you need?。
问好1. Good morning/afternoon/evening. /May I help you? /Anything I can do for you?2. How do you do? /How are you? / Nice to meet you.3. It’s a great honor to meet you./I have been looking forward to meeting you.4. Welcome to China.5. We really wish you’d have a pleasant stay here.6. I hope you’ll have a pleasant stay here. Is this your fist visit to China?7. Do you have much trouble with jet lag?机场接客1. Excuse me; are you Mr. Wilson from the International Trading Corporation?2. How do I address you?3. May name is Benjamin liu. I’m from the Fuzhou E-fashion Electronic Company. I’m here to meet you.4. We have a car an over there to take you to you hotel. Did you have a nice trip?5. Mr. David smith asked me to come here in his place to pick you up.6. Do you need to get back your baggage?7. Is there anything you would like to do before we go to the hotel?相互介绍1. Let me introduce my self. My name is Benjamin Liu, an Int’l salesman in the Marketing Department.2. Hello, I am Benjamin Liu, an Int’l sal esman of FUZHOU E-FASHION ELECTRONIC COMPANY. Nice to meet you. /pleased to meet you. / It is a pleasure to meet you.3. I would like to introduce Mark Sheller, the Marketing department manager of our company.4. Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.5. Mr. Smith, this is our General manage, Mr. Zhen, this is our Marketing Director, Mr.Lin. And this is our RD Department Manager, Mr. Wang.6. If I’m not mistaken, you must be Miss Chen from France.7. Do you remember me? Benjamin Liu from Marketing Department of PVC. We met several years ago.8. Is there anyone who has not been introduced yet?9. It is my pleasure to talk with you.10. Here is my business card. / May I give you my business card?11. May I have your business card? / Could you give me your business card?12. I am sorry. I can’t recall your name. / Could you tell me how to pronounce your name again?13. I’ am sorry. I have forgotten how to pronounce your name.小聊1. Is this your first time to China?2. Do you travel to China on business often?3. What kind of Chinese food do you like?4. What is the most interesting thing you have seen in China?5. What is surprising to your about China?6. The weather is really nice.7. What do you like to do in your spare time?8. What line of business are you in?9. What do you think about…? /What is your opinion?/What is your point of view?10. No wonder you're so experienced.11. It was nice to talking with you. / I enjoyed talking with you.12. Good. That's just what we want to hear.确认话意1. Could you say that again, please?2. Could you repeat that, please?3. Could you write that down?4. Could you speak a little more slowly, please?5. You mean…is that right?6. Do you mean..?7. Excuse me for interrupting you.社交招待1. Would like a glass of water? / can I get you a cup of Chinese red tea? / How about a Coke?2. All right, let me make some. I’ll be right back.3. A cup of coffee would be great. Thanks.4. There are many places where we can eat. How about Cantonese food?5. I would like to invite you for lunch today.6. Oh, I can’t let you pay. It is my treat, you are my guest.7. May I propose that we break for coffee now?8. Excuse me. I’ll be right back9. Excuse me a moment.告别1. Wish you a very pleasant journey home? Have a good journey!2. Thank you very much for everything you have done us during your stay in China.3. It is a pity you are leaving so soon.4. I’m looking forward to seeing you again.5. I’ll see you to the airport tomorrow morning.6. Don’t forget to look me up if you are ever in FUZHOU. Have a nice journey!约会1. May I make an appointment? I‘d like to arrange a meeting to discuss our new order.2. Let’s fix the time and the place of our meeting.3. Can we make it a little later?4. Do you think you could make it Monday afternoon? That would suit me better.5. Would you please tell me when you are free?6. I’m afraid I have to cancel my appointment.7. It looks as if I won’t be able to keep the appointment we made.8. Will you change our appoint tomorrow at 10:00 to the day after tomorrow at the came time?9. Anytime except Monday would be all right.10. OK, I will be here, then.11. We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.品质1. We have a very strict quality controlling system, which promises that goods we produced are always of the best quality.2. You have got the quality there as well as the style.3. How do you feel like the quality of our products?4. The high quality of the products will secure their leading status in the market place.5. You must be aware that our quality is far superior to others.6. We pride ourselves on quality. That is our best selling point.7. As long as the quality is good. It is all right if the price is a bit higher.8. They enjoy good reputation in the world.9. When we compare prices, we must first take into account the quality of the products.10. There is no quality problem. Quality is something we never neglect.11. You are right. It is good in material, fashionable in design, and superb in workmanship.12. We deliver all our orders within one month after receipt of the covering letters of credit.13. Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.14. I wonder if you have found that our spe cifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive. Sample Text1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗•戴卫斯吗?2.Yes,I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita. 是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。
1.I need to pick up somebody at the airport.(我要去机场接人)2.Excuse me, Miss, will Flight No 33666 arrive on time?(小姐,请问33666号航班会准时到吗?)3.It has been delayed.(飞机晚点了)4.It arrived on time.(飞机正点到达)5.It has been cancelled.(航班被取消了)6.Where is the luggage Pick-up?(行李提取处在哪?)7.Where is the Taxi Stand?(在哪叫出租车?)8. I will hold up a sign and wait for you at the Arrival Gate No....(我会举个牌子在入口..号大门处等你.9. I will be waiting in the parking lot. As soon as you claim your luggage, please call my cell phone right away.我会在停车场等你.你一提好行李,马上打我手机.10.My car is black with lisence plate No....我的车是黑色,车牌号是...11.take off起飞nd降落13,departure出口处14.arrival入口处15. parking lot停车场16.pay phone booth电话亭rmation Desk问讯处Which Excit are you?What is the number of your excit?What's your exit (door) number please?Where are you?Please tell me the gate No.beside you.Mr. Mitchell将于今日抵台湾,Mr. Sun特别指派Brian去接机。
1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?
对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗。
戴卫斯吗?
2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。
3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?
对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫。
梅耶史先生吗?
4.Im Dennis. I am here to meet you today.我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。
5.Im Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。
6.Im Edwin. Ill show you to your hotel.我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。
7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable?
你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?
8.It was quite good. But it was awfully long.班机很好,就是时间太长了。
9.Did you have a good flight?
你旅途愉快吗?
10.Not really, Im afraid. We were delayed taking off,and we encountered a lot of bad weather.不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。
11.How was your flight?
你的航班怎样?
12.Did you get any sleep on the plane?
你在飞机上睡觉了吗?
13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?
华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗?
14.No, I dont. Will it be a problem?
不,我没有,会有困难吗?
15.I dont think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。
16.Ive made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。
17.Weve booked a Western-style room for you.我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。
18.Lets go to the station to get a train into town.我们到火车站去乘车进城。
19.Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?
从此地去台北要很久吗?
20.Its about an hour.大概要一个小时。
21.Well get a taxi from the station.我们到火车站乘出租车。
22.Theres a shuttle bus we can use.我们可搭乘机场班车。
23.Ive brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。
24.You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?
你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗?
25.That sounds good. Lets get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。
26.Would you like to have some dinner?
你想吃饭吗?
27.What would you like to eat?
你想吃什么呢?
28.Can I take you out to dinner? Itll be my treat.我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。
29.If youre hungry, we can eat dinner now.如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。
30.Have you had breakfast yet?
你吃过早餐了吗?
31.Yes. It was delicious.是的,味道很好。
32Good. Lets go to the office.好的,我们去办公室吧。
33.How is your room?
你的房间怎样?
34.Did you sleep well last night?
你昨晚睡得好吗?
35.Why dont we go to the office now?
为何我们现在不去办公室呢?
36.Well start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.我们将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟。
37.The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里。
38.Our new product line has been very successful. Weve expanded the factory twice this year already.我们新的生产线非常成功,我们今年已把工厂扩展了两倍。
39.Id like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular youd like to know?
我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
40.We have some reports to show you for background information.我们还有一些报告向你介绍背景资料。
41.Is your factory any different from other plastics factories?
你们工厂和其他塑胶工厂有何差别呢?
42.Yes,our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average.是的,我们的生产速度是其他工厂两倍。
43.Id like to explain what makes this factory special.我要向你说明本工厂的特性。
44.This is the most fully-automated factory we have.这是我们的全自动化工厂。
45.Its the most up-to-date in the industry.这是同业中最新型的。
46.Weve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.通过自动化我们的效率增加了20%.
47.Could you tell me the cost of production per unit?
请你告诉我每件成品的生产成本好吗?
48.Im afraid I dont know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.恐怕我不知道,让我来询问一下该组的负责人。
49.Im not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that.关于那事我不敢确定,蒋先生应该知道答案。
50.Let me direct that question to the manager.让我直接问经理好了。
51.Im not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.那部分我不熟悉,让我找专业人士来说明。
52.Yes, Id like to know your daily production.是的,我想知道你们的日生产额。
53.Is there anything youd like to know?
你想知道什么?
54.Is there anything I can explain fully?
有什么事情要我详细说明的吗?
55.What did you think of our factories?
你认为我们的工厂怎样?
56.I was impressed very much.我有深刻的印象。
57.thank you very much for giving us your valuable time.我们占用了你宝贵的时间,非常感谢。
58.We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory.你离开工厂时,我们有件小礼物要送给你。