西餐厅英语对话、西餐厅情景英语对话

  • 格式:doc
  • 大小:38.00 KB
  • 文档页数:4

下载文档原格式

  / 7
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

西餐厅英语对话

Head Waiter: Good evening, sir. Do you have a reservation, sir?

领班服务员:晚上好,先生,你有预订桌位吗,先生?

Customer: I am afraid not.

顾客:我恐怕没有。

H.W: Just a moment, please. let me have a check.

请等一会儿,让我查一下空位。。

H. W:I'm very sorry, we're full now. Would you mind waiting

about ten minutes, sir?

非常抱歉,我们现在客满了,你介意等10分钟吗?

C: Ok.

好的。

H.W: Here is the chair, sir.

这里有椅子,先生。

C:Thank you.

谢谢你。

H.W: I'm very sorry to have kept you waiting, sir.

我很抱歉让你久等了,先生。

C: You have a table for me?

有一张桌子了?

H.W: Yes sir, this way, please.

是的先生,请走这边。

C:Thank you.

谢谢你。

H.W: Is this table all right?

这张桌子可以吗?

C:Yes,good.I don't have much time tonight. I have to see my friend at eight thirty in the lobby.

是的,很好,我今晚时间不多,我必须8点半在大厅会我的朋友。

H.W: Don’t worry, sir. I will take care everything.

不用担心先生,我会安排好的?

H.W: This is your Menu, sir.

这是您的菜单先生。

C:Thank you.

谢谢。

HW : May I take your order now, sir?

我能为现在您点菜吗先生?

C: Yes, A mushroom soup, I want to have beef steak please.

That’s it.

可以,一个蘑菇汤,一份牛排,就这些。

HW: All right. How would you like your steak cooked? Rare;

Medium Rare;Medium;Medium Well;Well Done?

牛排您要几成熟?一成熟;三成熟;五成熟;七成熟;全熟

C:Mesium,please.

五成熟,谢谢。

H.W: Anything to drink, sir?

您喝点什么吗先生?

C: Not today, thanks.

今天不了,谢谢。

HW: Please wait a moment.

请稍后。

HW: Here is your mushroom soup, shall I serve your steak now, sir?

这是您的蘑菇汤,我现在可以给您上牛排吗?

C: Yes, please as soon as possible.

可以,尽快。

(After customer finishes his diner)

客人吃完晚餐后)

C:Waiter, bill please.

服务员,账单。

HW: Here is your check, sir. did you like your meal, sir?

这是您的账单先生,您还喜欢您的晚餐吗先生?

C:Excellent food, Thank you for your service.

非常棒的食物,谢谢你的服务。

C:Well,I think I have to go now.

好了,我想我该走了。

C:How much in all?

多少钱一共?

Cashier: One hundred and thirty yen, sir.

130元,先生。

C:Oh,it's a reasonable price. Okay. This is 150,keep the change.

价格合理,这是150元,不用找了。

HW: Thank you, sir.

谢谢您先生。

C:Good night.

晚安。

HW:Good night, sir,I am looking forward to seeing you next time.

晚安先生,我期待下次再见到您。