最新常州中考翻译80句

  • 格式:docx
  • 大小:21.70 KB
  • 文档页数:5

下载文档原格式

  / 5
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1.他们正在讨论如何处理这个问题。

They are discussing how to deal with this problem.

2.他习惯和朋友通过微信来交流。

He is used to communicating with friends on the WeChat.

3.为什么不上网搜寻一下信息呢?

Why don’t you / Why not search for information on the Internet?

4.这次,你最好不要拒绝参加这次会议。

This time, you’d better not refuse to attend this meeting.

5.你介意和我一起编首曲子吗?

Do you mind making up a piece of music with me?

6.我忍不住吃光了所有的水果沙拉。

I couldn’t stop / help eating up all the fruit salad.

7.在工作中我们应该尽力避免犯同样的错误。

We should try (our best) not to make the same mistake in our work.

8.对于我们而言,学会和他人紧密合作是必要的。

It is necessary for us to learn to work closely with others.

9.自从她去了国外后,你们彼此还保持联系吗?

Do you keep in touch with each other after she went abroad?

10.请警告他不要在离开时任由水龙头一直开着。

Please warn him not to leave the tap running when leaving.

11.你知道历史上第一只风筝是由木头做成的吗?

Do you know (that) the first kite in history was made of wood?

12.依靠你自己是多么有意义啊!

How meaningful it is to depend on yourself!

13.我们应该帮助残疾人而不是仅仅同情他们。

We should help disabled people instead of only having pity on them.

14.众所周知选择公共交通工具将有助于减少空气污染。

It is well known that choosing public transport will help reduce air pollution.

15.人类已经意识到保护野生动物的重要性了吗?

Have humans realized the importance of protecting wild animals?

16.他在向我解释病毒已经使一切都出错了。

He is explaining to me that the virus has made everything go wrong.

17.为了写下你所见的东西,请随身带好笔记本。

Take a notebook with you (in order) to write down what you see.

18.这个科学家正忙于在公共场合做演讲。

The scientist is busy making speeches in public (places).

19.我想知道你是否可以用英语描述一下你的日常生活。

I wonder if you can describe your daily life in English.

20.环境污染如此严重,以致导致了各种疾病。

The environment pollution was so serious that it led to different kinds of diseases.

21.他建议我们接受新挑战并三思而后行。

He advised us to take on new challenges and think twice before taking action.

22.我的一位外国朋友来中国很多年了,所以他中文说得很好。

One of my foreign friends has been in China for many years, so he can speak Chinese well.

23.去年你父亲多久去北京出差一次?

How often did your father go to Beijing on business last year?

24.我父母对我如此严格,以致我真的感到筋疲力尽。

My parents are so strict with me that I really feel tired out.

25.我过去常常梦想成为一名世界闻名的音乐家。

I used to dream of becoming a world-famous musician.

26.他已经决定放弃工作去周游世界。

He has decided to give up his work/job to travel around the world.

27.这位学生分发所有的杂志有困难。

The student has difficulty handing out all the magazines.

28.我认为这双鞋子和我的不是同一个尺码。

I don’t think this pair of shoes is the same size as mine.

29.当我们到达山顶时,我再也走不动了。

I couldn’t walk any further when we got to the top of the mountain.

30.这个老人没有可倾诉的朋友,所以感到有点孤独。

The old man has no friends / doesn’t have any friends to talk to, so he feels a little lonely.

31.据说这本书将被译成英语。

It is said that this book will be translated into English.

32.这本书给我许多关于如何改善我们生活的好建议。

This book gives me much advice / many suggestions on how to improve our lives.

33.我相信谭盾的音乐会将给我们开启一个全新的世界。

We believe Tan Dun’s music will open up a whole new world to us.

34.我们认为打断别人说话是不礼貌的。

We think it (is) impolite to cut in on others / don’t think it (is) polite to cut in on others. 35.今天,这位著名的人士将根据他自己的经历来谈谈餐桌礼仪。

The famous man will talk about table manners according to this own experiences today.