门诊护理常用护理英语口语(修订)
- 格式:doc
- 大小:47.50 KB
- 文档页数:3
门诊护理常用英语口语
一、门诊接待问候语
(一). 护士与患者初次见面语
1. What is the matter, Sir/ Madam? 先生/女士,你怎么啦?
2. I feel really terrible. 我感觉很难受.
3. Right .Now you just go and sit down here. 马上坐下.
4. I'll make an appointment for you. Just 5 minutes. 我通知医生,就是5分钟.
5. Are you sure? 真的吗?
6. Yes, of course. 当然啦.
7.You are so kind, thanks . 你太好啦.!
8. Well. Have you got the medical record? 你带病历了吗?
9. Yes, I have. 带啦.
10. Thank you. 谢谢.
(二).护士工作对话
1.What can I do for you?你有什么事?
2.May I help you?我能帮你什么忙?
3.Please take a seat!/ Please sit down!请坐下.
4.Wait a moment, please.请等一等.
5.Sorry to have kept you waiting. 对不起, 让你久等了.
6.It is not serious.病情不严重.
7.Don't worry./ There is nothing to worry about. 不必顾虑。
8.You need a thorough examination.你需要做一个全面检查.
9.You will have to stay in hospital for several days.你需要在医院里住几天.
10.You should stay in bed for a few days.你需要卧床几天.
11.You can keep on working./You can carry on with your work.可以继续工作。
12.You should be very careful for a week or two. 这一两周内,你需要很注意。
13. Try to relax and keep calm.尽量放松保持镇静。
14.You'll soon be all right.你很快就会好起来的.
15.I'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal.这药对你肯定会很有效的.16.Feeling well again is a rather slow process,I'm afraid. 恐怕痊愈将是一个很慢的过程.17.You will have to wait for twenty minutes.你需要等20分钟.
18.Complete recovery will take a rather long time.彻底恢复需要一段很长的时间。19.You will have to come here for periodical check-ups.你需要定期来门诊检查.
20.If you feel worse, please come back to the clinic right away. 要是你觉着病加重了,就请马上来门诊。
(三) 再次见面
1. Good morning. Mr. Wang, are you feeling all right? 早晨好,王先生! 现在好点吗?
2. Good morning. Doctor Wang, I'm all right now. Thanks for your help 早晨好.王医生.我的感觉很好.谢谢你帮助.
3. You are welcome. 不客气
(四)健康教育
1. May I give you some suggestions? 我能给你一些建议吗?
2. OK行.
3. First, have a good rest. Secondly, give up smoking and drinking. Have more nutritious food.首先要休息好.然后戒烟,戒酒.最后食物要有营养.
4. Well, don't stimulate the incision when you have a bath 对了,当你洗澡时不要刺激伤口. 二.Receiving the patient(接待病人)
1. How do you do?/ Good morning!您好!(初次见面时使用)/早上好!
2. What can I do for you?/Can I help you?您需要我帮助吗?
3. I'll bring you to your bedside, please follow me. This is your bed.我要领您到床边去.请跟我来.这是您的床位.
4. The toilet is over there. 卫生间在那边.
5. We supply hot water. 我们供应热水
6. Please wait a moment. I'll let your doctor know. /I'll inform your doctor.请等一会儿,我去通知医生.
7. Mary is the nurse /doctor in charge of you.玛丽是您的负责护士/医生
8. Please let us know if you need any help. 您需要帮助时,请告诉我们.
9.Smoking is not allowed here. 这里不允许吸烟
三. Information collection(收集信息)
10.Do you mind if I ask you a few questions? 您介意我问您几个问题吗?
11.We need some information from you. 我们需要从您这儿收集一些信息.
12.Is your tummy still sore? 您的肚子还疼吗?
13.Does your pain come on after or before meals? 您的疼痛是在饭前还是饭后发作?
14.Does it hurt to pass urine?/when I press here? 排尿时痛吗?/ 当我按压这儿时痛吗?
15.Does your back ache? 您的后背痛吗?
16.Do your feet swell?您的脚肿了吗?
17.Do you have a cough/fever? 您咳嗽吗?/ 您有发热吗?
18.Do you bring up any sputum? 您咳痰吗?
19.Is there any radiation of the pain to the shoulder ? 有放射到肩部的痛吗?
20.How long have you had the pain? 您的痛有多长时间了?
21.When did the pain start?/where is your pain? 疼痛从什么时候开始的/什么地方疼痛?
22.Are your periods regular? 您的月经规则吗?
四.Physical examination(查体)
23.Will you please undress for medical examination? 请您脱下衣服做体检好吗?
24.Take off your clothes, please. 请把衣服脱下来
25.Lie down on the couch, please./Just lie still on the couch and relax.请躺在治疗床上./ 请安静地躺在治疗床上,放松.
26.Bend your knees, please. 请屈膝.
27.Open your mouth and say 'ah! 张开口, 说: 啊!
28.Breathe deeply, please./take a deep breath, please.请深呼吸
29.May I examine your tummy, please? 我要检查下您的肚子, 好吗?
30.Roll up your sleeves, please. 请卷起袖子.
五.communication.(交流)
31.I am going to take your temperature./Please put the thermometer under your armpit.我要测一下您的体温/请把体温计放在您的腋下.
32.Let me feel your pulse.让我测一下您的脉搏.