餐厅服务常用英语

  • 格式:doc
  • 大小:35.50 KB
  • 文档页数:5

下载文档原格式

  / 6
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

餐厅服务常用语

1.G ood morning, Mr. / Ms. 早上好,先生/女士。

2.W elcome to our Hotel. 欢迎来到酒店。

3.H ow are you? 你好吗?

4.N ice to meet you. 很高兴见到你。

5.H ave some tea please. 请用茶。

6.P lease take a seat. 请坐。

7.T hank you. 谢谢。

8.H appy New Year. 新年快乐。

9.Y ou are welcome. 不用客气。

10.How many people in your group? 请问你几位?

11.This way, please. 这边请。

12.Please come with me. 请随我来。

13.Please wait a minute. 请稍等。

14.Excuse me. 打扰一下。

15.Enjoy your meal. 请慢用。

16.May I come in? 我可以进来吗?

17.Is there anything wrong, sir/madam? 先生/女士,有事吗?(指不好的事情)

18.I am very sorry. 很对不起。

19.Can I help you. 我能帮到你吗?

20.I will call my manager. 我去叫我们的经理过来。

21.I will bring it right away. 我马上给你送过来。

22.I will check it for you. 我帮你查一下。

23.It is my pleasure. 这是我的荣幸。

24.Glad to be of service. 很高兴为你服务。

25.Please sign here. 请签名。

26.Have a nice stay. 祝你入住愉快。

27.Have a nice trip. 祝你旅途愉快。

28.Thank you for coming. 多谢光临。

29.Hope to see you again. 希望再见你。

30.Good-bye. 再见。

前厅部日常接待用语

1.W elcome to our hotel. 欢迎光临我们酒店。

2.H ow many nights will you stay? 你要住几个晚上?

3.For which dates do you want to book the room?

你想预定哪几天的?

4.W hat kinds of rooms do you want? 你想订哪种房间?

5.I hope you will have a pleasant stay. 祝你住店愉快。

6.I t was nice meeting you. 很高兴见到你。

7.I am sorry to disturb you. 很抱歉打扰你了。

8.M ay I have your luggage, sir? 先生,可以帮你拿行李吗?

9.I will show you to the front desk. 我带你去前台。

10.This way, please. 请这边走。

11.Our hotel is a four-star hotel. 我们酒店是四星级酒店。

12. Our hotel can overlook a fine lake. 我们酒店可以眺望一个美丽的湖泊。

13.What sort of room do you want? 你想要哪种房间?

14.Do you have a reservation? You name, please? 你填写下登记表好吗?请问贵姓?

15.Please sign your name on the bottom line. 请在最后一行签名。

16.Show me your passport please, sir. 先生,请出示你的护照。

17.How long do you intend to stay? 你准备住多长时间?

18.Sorry, we don’t have a vacant room. But I can recommend you to the Orient Hotel. 对不起,我们没有空房了,不过,我可以介绍你去东方宾馆。

19.Do you agree to share the room with others? 你愿意与他人合住同一间房间吗?

20.After you, sir. 你先走,先生。

21.Here is your baggage, please check and see if it is the right one. 这是你的行李,请检查一下对不对。

22.Is it your first trip to China, sir? 先生,你是第一次来中国吗?

23.Are you here for a holiday or on business? 你是来度假还是出差?

24.Are you going to pay in cash or by check card? 你是用现金支付还是信用卡支付?

25.Have you used any hotel services this morning or had breakfast at the hotel dining room? 今天早上你是否用过酒店服务设施,或在酒店餐厅用过早餐?