实用外贸英语课后翻译
- 格式:docx
- 大小:22.14 KB
- 文档页数:8
Chapter Six3.按照你方要求,我们破例接受以30天迟期信用证办理交货,但下不为例。
As per your request, we will make an exception to our customary practice, accepting L/C at 30 days. But it will in no case set a precedent.5.我们非常高兴地通知你方,上述合同项下货物已备妥待运。
请电汇全部货款。
We have pleasure in informing you that the goods under the above contract have been ready for shipment. Please remit the full amount by T/T.6.对这笔交易,我方已开即期汇票向你方收款。
We have drawn on you at sight for the value of this transaction.8.鉴于我们多年的良好业务关系,我们同意做出让步,相信这将满足你方的要求。
Considering many ye ar’s pleasant business relation between us, we agree to make concession and believe this will meet your demand.10.抱歉我方不能接受货到目的港后凭单付款的支付方式。
We regret that we are unable to accept D/P upon arrival of goods at the destination port.Chapter Seven3.如你方能立即办理改证并通知我方,将不胜感激。
We shall appreciate it if you effect amendment and advice us immediately.4.请注意(做到)信用证条款必须和合同条款完全一致。
外贸英语函电课后翻译参考答案(中英文对照版)Chapter Two1.我们从中国驻东京大使馆商务参赞处得知贵公司的行名和地址,并了解贵公司是经营家用电器产品有经验的出口商We obtained your name and address from commercial counsellor’s office of the Chinese embassy in Tokyo. They have informed us that you are experienced exporter in the market for home electrical appliances.2.我们的一个客户对你们的新产品感兴趣One of our customers is interested in your new production.3.我们的一个日本客户想要购买中国红茶One of our customers in Japan wants to be in the market for black tea.4.如你所知,我们的外贸政策是在平等互利的基础上与各国人民做生意As you know, our policy is to trade with merchants of various countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.5.我们希望你方尽最大努力促进业务又增进友谊。
We hope you can try your best to promote both trade and friendship.6.谢谢你方来函表示提供服务,我方愿与你方就扩大贸易的可能性进行讨论。
Thanks for your letter about service supply, we are willing to talk about the possibility of promoting trade. 7.我们了解到你公司是中国手工艺品的出口商,因此冒昧的写信给你We have acknowledged that your company is the exporter of Chinese handicraft.8.我们相信,贵我双方的业务将随着时间的推移而得到发展。
Unit 11. 很高兴收到你关于商务信件格式资料等的请求。
I was happy to receive your request for information about business letter formats.2. 能在新的商务函授课程准备上给阁下提供帮助深感荣幸。
I am glad to be able to help you in this way in the preparation of your new business correspondence.3. 如不能清晰地表达,就不可能在商界取得成功。
There is no success in the business world for someone who is unable to express himself or herself clearly.4. 良好的沟通能力是商界成功人士的关键所在。
The ability to communicate well is a key attribute of the successful business executive.5. 感谢阁下5月13日的来函,并在信中阁下问及彼人对有效沟通能力在商界重要性的意见。
Thank you for your letter of May 13, in which you asked for my views on the importance in the business world of the ability to communicate effectively.6.无论信息自身多么坚强有力,只有当信件的信息传递无误才能有效。
No matter how strong and powerful the message is in itself, it can be effective only if the letter which conveys the message is faultless.7. 应当使用明了的语言,以使收信人能理解商务信函。
外贸英语翻译1、proper acking can be extremely important depending on the type of product and its destination.根据产品的类型及其目标的适当acking是非常重要的。
2、Ocean voyages may be most damaging to the goods that are not properly packed. 西洋可能是最具破坏性的不妥善包装的商品。
3、goods subject to breakage have to be crated ,and those subject to moisture wrapped in plastic.破损的货物必须笼,和那些受水分包装在塑料当中。
4、others may require some special treatment or coating before shipment,still others have to be refrigerated while in transit.在装运之前,其他人可能需要一些特殊的处理或涂层,还有的人一定要冷藏运输中。
5、actually,packing not only serves as a form of protection, but also faciliates loading ,unloading and stowage ,and prevents pilferage.其实,包装不仅是一种保护形式,但也进行加载、卸载和装载,并防止偷盗。
6、furthermore it can promote sales.此外,它可以促进销售。
1、risk is common in every corner of the world.风险是共同在世界的每一个角落。
2、Risk,which is the chance of loss,exists in most business decisions and transaction.风险是损失的机会,存在于大多数商业决策和交易。
外贸英语翻译6~10Chapter Six3.按照你方要求,我们破例接受以30天迟期信用证办理交货,但下不为例。
As per your request, we will make an exception to our customary practice, accepting L/C at 30 days. But it will in no case set a precedent.5.我们非常高兴地通知你方,上述合同项下货物已备妥待运。
请电汇全部货款。
We have pleasure in informing you that the goods under the above contract have been ready for shipment. Please remit the full amount by T/T.6.对这笔交易,我方已开即期汇票向你方收款。
We have drawn on you at sight for the value of this transaction.8.鉴于我们多年的良好业务关系,我们同意做出让步,相信这将满足你方的要求。
Considering many ye ar’s pleasant business relation between us, we agree to make concession and believe this will meet your demand.10.抱歉我方不能接受货到目的港后凭单付款的支付方式。
We regret that we are unable to accept D/P upon arrival of goods at the destination port.Chapter Seven3.如你方能立即办理改证并通知我方,将不胜感激。
We shall appreciate it if you effect amendment and advice us immediately.4.请注意(做到)信用证条款必须和合同条款完全一致。
第一节:1、当提单处于收货人手中时,就成为货物运输合同的终局证据,可以对抗船舶所有人等。
2、货物运输期间是指从货物装上船舶时起至货物被卸下船舶时止的一段时间。
3、当提单转移至善意第三人时,对提单所提出的相反证据将不被接受。
4、在任何时候,货物的灭失或者损坏是由于船舶不适航所引起的,承运人或其他依据本章规定享受免责的人负证明承运人已经尽到谨慎处理义务的举证责任。
5、在任何时候任何情况下,货物或与货物相关的灭失或损害由于托运人在提单中对货物性质或价值的错误描述所引起的,承运人或者船舶免责。
6、尽管提单可能是由船舶所有人所签发,但1855年提单法第22节保留了船舶所有人向最初托运人请求支付运费的权利。
7、在货到付款的交易中,卖方一般通过持有以其自己或者代理人为抬头的提单保留对货物的处分权。
第二节:英译汉1、在租船合同中可能存在解约条款,因而,在合同规定的情况下,承租人就可以根据合同中的解约条款来行使选择权;2、船东有义务将船舶置于合同约定的或者在没有约定时一般的装船地点。
在船舶做好装船准备后,船东应该将这一情况通知承运人;3、关于措词“除非诉讼在一年内被应诉”是指“在向法院递交诉讼起一年以内”而非“诉讼在任何地方提交”。
4、如果船东存在过失,则不能享受免责。
汉译英1、Charterers to provide:(1)provide cargo(2)carry the cargo to the ship board(3)full and complete cargo(4)load in stipulated time2、The charter and charterer can freely make a charter-party in the form they choose, but must inwritten form.3、Cancelling clause provides the charterer a right to avoid the contract in such circumstanceswhen the ship cannot arrive at the certain port in certain time.4、Deviation for saving life is allowable, but deviation for saving property is not allowable,unless there are specific rules.第三节:英译汉1、经纪人是作为船东和承租人之间的中间人或者磋商人而促成合同订立的人;2、有时租期可以由承租人进行选择,比如:租期24/30个日历月,在第二十二个月结束后的约15天之内,承租人可以在还船之前进行选择是否续租;3、如果承租人使船舶进入不安全港口致使船舶受损,那么承租人要给船东以赔偿;4、租船合同可以订明在支付了额外保费时承租人有权利不受航区限制条款的约束;5、在承租人违约后,出租人必须在合理的时间内向承租人发出撤船通知,至于什么算是合理时间则要依据具体情况而定;汉译英1、In time c/p, the charter is responsible for crewing master and seamen; the charterer isresponsible for management and operation of the vessel, and pay operating cost.2、If the actual ship speed cannot reach the agreed speed and thus causes loss to charterer, thecharterer can claim ship speed loss.3、The charterer should make punctual and full payment, without discount, unless off-hire occursaccording to contract or legal rules.4、The charterer shall guarantee that the ship shall be employed in the agreed maritime transportbetween the safe ports or places within the trading area agreed upon.5、At the time of delivery, the shipowner shall exercise due diligence to make the ship seaworthy.The ship delivered shall be fit for the intended service.第四节:英译汉:1、在光船租赁下:(1)船东仅支付船舶固有成本;(2)承租人占有、控制和使用(运营)船舶;(3)承租人支付所有与营运费用和船员工资、修理费、维护保养费用等。
Part 1, PricesBusiness is closed at this price.交易就按此价敲定。
Your price inacceptable (unacceptable).你方价格可以(不可以)接受。
Your price is feasible (infeasible).你方价格是可行(不可行)的。
Your price is workable.你们出价可行。
Your price is realistic (unrealistic).你方价格合乎实际(不现实)。
Your price is reasonable (unreasonable).你方价格合理(不合理)。
Your price is practicable (impracticable).你方价格是行得通的(行不通)。
Your price is attractive (not attractive).你方价格有吸引力(无吸引力)。
Your price is inducing (not inducing).你方价格有吸引力(无吸引力)。
Your price is convincing (not convincing).你方价格有吸引力(无吸引力)。
Your price is competitive (not competitive).你方价格有竞争力(无竞争力)。
The goods are (not) competitively priced.此货的定价有(无)竞争力。
Words and Phrasesprice 价格,定价,开价priced 已标价的,有定价的pricing 定价,标价priced catalogue 定价目录price of commodities 物价pricing cost 定价成本price card 价格目录pricing method 定价方法price list 定价政策,价格目录,价格单pricing policy 定价政策price format 价格目录,价格表price tag 价格标签,标价条price current (p.c.) 市价表Price is turning high(low) 价格上涨(下跌)。
Unit 21.你方1994年9月2号来函收到。
我们很高兴告诉你,你所要的商品属我们公司的经营范围。
Your letter of September 2, 1994 has been received. We are glad to inform you that the articles required by you fall within the scope of our business activities.2. 你地中国银行函告,你们是纺织品的进口商。
我们专营纺织品出口业务,愿与贵公司建立业务关系。
The Bank of China in your city has informed us that you are importers of textiles. We specialize in the export of textiles and are willing to enter into business relations with you.3.遵照你方要求,我们正寄上一套布匹剪样。
希望这些样品能及时到达,并使你满意。
In compliance with your request, we are sending you a complete set of cut samples of our cotton piece goods and hope it will reach you punctually to your satisfaction.4.你方9月4号来函收到。
承告你们对肉类罐头有兴趣,并考虑订购。
We have received your letter of September 4 expressing your interest in our canned meat as well as your intension to send us a trial order.5.按照你方要求,我们附上一套小册子(说明书)连同价格单,供考虑。
外贸函电课后翻译Unit 2Exercise Ⅱ1. We are glad to inform you that the articles you require fall within the scope of our business activities .2. We specialize in the export of textiles and are willing to establish business relations with you.3. In compliance with your letter of 12, we have sent you under separate cover our catalogue and quotation.4. In order to give you a general idea of our products, we enclose a pamphlet.5. If your prices are competitive, we will place volume orders on you.1. 我们愿意在平等互利的基础上与你们做生意。
2. 贵方来信收悉,得知你们愿意与我公司建立贸易关系,我们非常高兴。
3. 我们得知贵公司是当地最大的电器产品进口商之一。
4. 希望能够尽快收到你们的答复。
5. 在收到你方具体询价时,我们会立即寄上我们的样品和报价单。
Dear Sirs,We owe your name and address to Mr. Green .We take the liberty of writing this letter with a viewto building up trade connections with you.We have dealt in the export of cotton cloth formany years. Our products are of superior quality andare popular with our customers from various parts ofthe world. In order to give you a general idea of ourproduct, we have enclosed a catalogue. Furtherinformation will be available on your request.We are awaiting your prompt reply.Yours faithfully.Unit 31. Whenever you are in the market for the products, please contact us for your requirements directly. (请就你方的需求直接与我方联系).2. If your prices are competitive (如果你方价格有竞争力),we are willing to place our first order for 1200 dozen, i.e. 400 dozen of each type.3. Only the goods which are fine in quality but low in price can interest our customers. (才能吸引我方客户).4. Several of our customers have recently expressed interest in your products and we are enclosing our inquiry for 1,000 pieces of Children’s Bicycles.(现随函附上我方有关一千辆童车的询盘).5. We should be obliged if you will quote us your lowest price CIF New York, U.S.A. (如蒙报给最低成本加运费、保险费美国纽约价)for the following goods.Dear Sirs,We are glad to inform you that Floppy Disk Drive Model No. R1816 is of special interest to us.With the popularity of personal computers, we trust there is a promising market for reasonably-priced drives in our country. If possible, please send us relative technical data and your best quotation CIF Rotterdam for 100,000 pieces, shipment in November, 2004.We shall also be very interested if you have any models in the same range to supply.We look forward to your early reply.Yours faithfully,Un it 41. name of commodity2. article No. of commodity3. packing condition4. price term5. unit price6. quantity7. shipment8. other terms and conditions9. make an offer for sth.10. by separate post1. Thank you for your letter of October 1 asking us to offer you 500 “Midea” Brand Electric Cooker (你方报盘500个美的牌电饭锅)for May shipment.2. For your information, your 5% commission is included in ourquotation(我们的报价中已包含你方百分之五的佣金).3. As requested, we are making you an offer as follows USD 84 per case CIF Xingang (每箱84美元CIF新港).4. The commission on our shoes would be allowed on purchase of not less than 1000 cases (以不少于1000箱的购买量).1. Thank you for your inquiry of March 8 for our famous-brand athletic shoes of Nike, Adidas2. At your request, we are offering you 500 famous-brand athletic shoes of Puma at USD 458 per pair CIF New York.3.The above offer is subject to your reply reaching us before the end ofthis month.4.We are sending you our latest quotation and 5 pairs ofshoes samples.5. Because of the heavy demand for our goods, we suggest your placing orders without delay.Unit 5. You might be interested in our leather shoes.2. If you are interested, we will send you an illustrated sample book.3. Our Hongyu Brand Women’s Shirts are of nice colors, modern designs and good quality.4. The electrical heaters are selling very fast in the new season.5. We are sure that you will be satisfied with this trial order for our furniture.6. As market is advancing, we hope you will place an order as soon as possible.Dear Sirs,We are very pleased to receive your inquiry of April 6. We are sending you our quotation today, and the latest illustrated catalogue and samples by separate post.As request, we are making you a firm offer, subject to your reply here by 5 p.m. our time, Thursday, May 20, as follows: Commodity: Boots for MenSpecifications: more than 20 assortments with new designs of brown or red colors (detailed in catalogue).Quality: the leather used is of superior qualityPrice: FOB Dalian US$ 90 to 295.00 according to various designsPayment: confirmed, irrevocable letter of credit payable by draft at sight to be opened 30 days before the time of shipment Packing: at the buy er’s optionShipment: October, 2004Our products are very popular for their modern designs, nice colors, and fine quality. We advise you to place an order as soon as possible.We are looking forward to having your early order.Yours faithfully,Unit61. As the price quoted by us is reasonable, we trust the above will be acceptable to you(我们相信你方能够接受).2. The prices listed in our proforma invoice are all made on FOB Xingang basis (均为新港交货价).3. As soon as you get the Import License(一俟获得进口许可证),please fax us so that we can get the goods ready.4. This is our best offer (这是我方最优惠的报盘),which you can not obtain elsewhere.5. In order to promote the development of our business, we have decided to make you an offer on FOB Dalian basis(我们决定按大连交货价向你方报盘).6. Unless otherwise stated, the above offer is subject to prior sale (以先售为条件).1. The offer is subject to the goods being unsold on receipt of your reply.2. In reply to your letter of April 5, we send you samples of our various kinds of goods and please check. And we take pleasure in quoting you the following.3. We trust you will find our offer satisfactory and place considerable orders with us.4. As requested, we are pleased to quote you without engagement the following.5. This is our best price, at which we have concluded manyorders with other buyers in your city.6. We await your valued orders, which will receive our most careful attention.Unit71. We very much regret to inform that (很遗憾地告知) we can’t accept your offer for the cars.2. It is regretful that your price is out of line with the market level (你方报价与市价不符).3. If you make a reduction of 2% on our offer(如果你方把报盘降价2%),we will close the business.4. You’d better lo wer your prices, for the market is weak (由于市场不坚挺).5. We would like to point out that the prices are our lowest level which make the margin of profit very thin(所获利润微薄).6.The best we can do is to give you a discount of 9% on all orderscoming to us before the end of May (给你方5月底以前来的订单打9%的折扣) as a special concession.7. As a result of the increasing prices of freight(由于运输价格的上涨),we have to adjust our prices to cover the increasing cost.8. We regret to say that our new prices were put into practice on May 6 (我方的新价格于5月6日起使用).1. appreciate the nice designs and good workmanship of your articles2. persuade our customers to accept your prices3. To come to terms4. allow us a special discount of 5%5. result in a high market share with great profit in the future6. consider this factor7. the market is declining8. we regret to say that9. be out of line with the prevailing market level10. competitive pricesDear Sirs,We are pleased to receive your offer of October 24th for T-shirt and relative your replica sample.Your sample meets our demand and it is no problem for us to give you our authorized letter as per your requirement. We agree to pay 10% deposit too. However your price counts much.As you know, the market is declining. It is difficult for us, as a commissionaire, to persuade our end-users to accept your price. To accept your present quotation would mean a heavy loss to us, not to speak of profit.If you were prepared to reduce your price by, say 5%, we might come to terms.We await your prompt reply.Yours faithfully,Unit 81. We thank you for your quotation of May 23 and the samples you sent us. We are pleased to place an order with you for the following items.2. Enclosed is our S/C No. 68 in duplicate, one copy of which please sign and return to us for our file.3. We are sure that our products will be satisfactory to your customers.4. We are sending you our order for 300 dozen blouse. We shall appreciate it if you can ship the goods as early as possible.5. You have a good reputation for prompt delivery and high quality.1. 所订货物的花式与我们寄给你们的样品完全相同,这一点是非常重要的。
Situation 1 InvitationLetter 1Dear Mr. Gable,我们想要邀请您参加第114届广交会,即:2013年10月31日~11月4日举行的中国进出口产品交易会。
如您所知,广交会是专门为中国进出口产品交易举行的,是中国最大的、也是世界最好的产品交易会。
我们的生产商最新设计的大量样品将会在此次交易会上展出,我们的展台编号是2.1H11,很荣幸能在广交会上与您会面。
我们真诚希望,您能参加此次广交会。
这样,我们有机会见面并且亲密接触。
我们相信,在此次广交会上的见面将卓有成效,而这样的亲密接触能使您更好地了解我们的产品,也将促使我们的关系进一步发展。
请尽快确认是否能参加,以便我们做出必要的准备,对此我们将不胜感激。
Y ours sincerely,Ben QiuExport ManagerLetter 2Dear Mr. Qiu,非常感谢您的诚挚邀请,我们很荣幸能够参加2013年10月31日~11月4日期间举办的广交会。
我们相信,这是我们双方面对面进行交流以及详细探讨未来进一步合作的好机会。
我们将乘坐AFL218号航班,并于11月1日晚上6点抵达广州。
将于11月2日参加广交会,希望届时可以和你们的代表进行会晤。
Y ours sincerely,Francis J. GableImport DirectorLetter 3Dear Mr. Crane,我们获悉您要来广州参加2013年10月15日~19日的第114届广交会。
您在广州期间,我们想邀请您参观我们的公司。
相信您的到来会使您有机会了解我们的产品以及营销问题,这将大大有益于我们未来的合作。
是否能来请早日告知,如能前来,请告知行程的具体时间。
我们将会把来公司的路线传真给您,如有必要,也可以去接您。
此外,您在这里的膳食和住宿的费用将由我们承担。
感谢您对于我们公司的长期支持,在您的支持下,公司迅猛发展。
希望今后我们互惠互利,有更多的合作机会。
外贸英语函电(腾美容)课后翻译第四章1 .We are interested in your Mickey Mouse stationery .Please send us a quotation CIF Dalian ,China .我公司意欲购买贵方的“米老鼠”牌文具。
请报中国大连的保险费加运费价格。
2 . We shall be pleased to receive more information on this matter .我们愿得到有关此事的更多信息3 . Under separate cover , we have sent you our samples ,our catalogue and price list .另函附寄样品,目录和价格表4. We run a retail business of high quality goods for which we obtain high prices .我们从事优质优价的高档商品的零售服务5 . We use the best quality material and the high standard of workmanship will appeal to the selective customer .我们用料讲究,上乘的工艺更能吸引高品位的顾客6 . We heard that you are able to supply larger quantities at more competitive prices so that we prefer to buy from you .听说贵公司能够大量供货,且价格较低,我公司打算在贵处购买7 . At present supply exceeds demand on building material market at our end .目前我方建材市场供过于求8. Please inform us how much coal you require annually .请告知我们你方对煤的年需求量是多少9 . We have been in the toy trade for nearly 20 years .我们从事玩具贸易已经将近20年了10 . Enclosed please find a copy of our latest price list .随信附寄一份我方的最新价目表,请查收汉译英1 获悉贵公司对我们的产品感兴趣,非常感谢We are very pleased to hear that you are interested in our products2 我们在当地销售各种塑料制品We sell various manufactures of plastics locally3 我公司过去从其他公司购买此类商品We used to purchase those goods from other sources4 恳请惠寄商品目录,价格表和付款方式细则We shall be grateful if you kindly send us a copy of your catalogue with details of your prices and payment terms5 我们有各种皮手套,贵方可能会感兴趣We have a wide range of leather gloves which you may be interested in第五章1 . For your information , our offers usually remain open fora week1·请注意,我们的报价有效期通常为一周。
外贸英语翻译10分五、外贸英语翻译(10分)1、英译汉(5分)Dear Sirs,Your letter of the 5th March came to hand yesterday.Accordingly, we have lost no time in getting in touch with your factories and urged them to hasten their delivery. Owing to heavy commitments, they cannot advance delivery from June to April but they understand perfectly that July is the selling season for shirts in your market. They eventually agree to make delivery in mid-May.We have booked the shipping space on s.s Dong feng, which is scheduled to sail on or about the 20th of May. We shall cable you as soon as the loading is completed.Yours faithfully,China National Textiles I/E Corp.XXXX Garments Branch参考答案:先⽣:三⽉五⽇来函昨⽇收到。
据此,我们⽴即与⼚⽅联系,催促他们赶快交货。
由于交货任务繁重,他们不能由六⽉份提前到四⽉份交货,但是,他们⾮常清楚七⽉份是您⽅市场衬⾐的销售季节。
故最终同意五⽉中旬交货。
我们已订妥“东风轮”的舱位,预计五⽉⼆⼗⽇左右开航。
⼀俟装货完毕,当即电告。
中国纺织品进出⼝公司XXXXXX服装分公司2、汉译英(5分)先⽣:⾦⿅牌⾃⾏车⼗⼆⽉⼆⼗⽇来函收到,获悉您放有意在贵国推销我们的⾃⾏车。
合同
we signed a contract for medicines.
我们签订了一份药品合同。
a japanese company and sinochem have entered into a new contract.
中国化工进出口总公司已经和日本一家公司签订了一份新合同。
i know we (the seller) should draw up a contract and the buyer has to sign it.
我们知道我们(卖方)应该拟出一份合同,买方必须签署合同。
we both want to sign a contract, and we have to make some concessions to do it.
我们都想签合同,因此双方都要做些让步。
our current contract is about to expire, and we'll need to discuss a new one.
欧文们现有合同快要期满了,需要再谈一个新合同。
we ought to clear up problems arising from the old contract.
我们应该清理一下老合同中出现的问题。
do you always make out a contract for every deal?
每笔交易都需要订一份合同吗?
these are two originals of the contract we prepared.
这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。
we enclose our sales contract no.45 in duplicate.。
1.Your letter of September 2, 1994 has been received. We are glad to inform you that the articles required by you fall within the scope of our business activities.你方1994年9月2日来函收到。
我们很高兴告诉你,你所要的商品属我公司的经营范围。
2.The Bank of China in your city has informed us that you are importers of textiles. We specialize in the export of textiles and are willing to enter into businessrelations with you.你地中国银行函告,你们是纺织品的进口商。
我们专营纺织品出口业务,愿与贵公司建立业务关系。
3.In compliance with your request, we are sending you a range of cut samples of our cotton piece goods. We hope they will arrive in time and be found to yoursatisfaction.遵照你方要求,我们正寄上一套布匹剪样。
希望这些样品能及时到达,并使你满意。
4.We have received your letter of September 4 informing us that you find our canned meat satisfactory and that you consider placing a trial order with us.你方9月四日来函收到。
承告你们对肉类罐头有兴趣,并考虑试订。
U1 Establishing trade relations1. This corporation specializes in importing textiles.本公司专营纺织品的进口业务。
2. We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state operated corporation dealing exclusively inlight industrial products.兹向你自我介绍,敝公司系国营单位,以经营轻工产品为主。
3. We are sending you by airmail under separate cover a brochure on the various kinds ofelectronic products no available for export.我方航邮寄上现可供出口各类电子产品的小册子一份。
4. Your firm has been recommended to us by the chamber of commerce in Tokyo, japan. 贵公司已由日本东京商会推荐给我公司。
5. As requested, we are airmailing to you, under separate cover, a sample of Art. Nos. 1101and 1102 for your reference.根据要求,兹另封航邮货号1101和1102样品各一份,以供参考。
6. We can assure you that all your orders will receive our immediate attention.我方保证你方订单定会得到立即处理。
7. We thank you for your letter of Oct. 27 and should like to discuss the possibility ofexpanding trade with you.10月27日函悉,谢谢。
外贸英语函电课后翻译参考答案中英文对照版Chapter Two1. 我们从中国驻东京大使馆商务参赞处得知贵公司的行名和地址并了解贵公司是经营家用电器产品有经验的出口商We obtained your name and address from commercial counsellor’s office of the Chinese embassy in Tokyo. They have informed us that you are experienced exporter in the market for home electrical appliances.2. 我们的一个客户对你们的新产品感兴趣One of our customers is interested in your new production.3. 我们的一个日本客户想要购买中国红茶One of our customers in Japan wants to be in the market for black tea.4. 如你所知我们的外贸政策是在平等互利的基础上与各国人民做生意As you know, our policy is to trade with merchants of various countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.5. 我们希望你方尽最大努力促进业务又增进友谊。
We hope you can try your best to promote both trade and friendship.6. 谢谢你方来函表示提供服务我方愿与你方就扩大贸易的可能性进行讨论。
Thanks for your letter about service supply, we are willing to talk about the possibility of promoting trade.7. 我们了解到你公司是中国手工艺品的出口商因此冒昧的写信给你We have acknowledged that your company is the exporter of Chinese handicraft.8. 我们相信贵我双方的业务将随着时间的推移而得到发展。
U1 Establishing trade relations1. This corporation specializes in importing textiles.本公司专营纺织品的进口业务。
2. We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state operated corporation dealing exclusively inlight industrial products.兹向你自我介绍,敝公司系国营单位,以经营轻工产品为主。
3. We are sending you by airmail under separate cover a brochure on the various kinds ofelectronic products no available for export.我方航邮寄上现可供出口各类电子产品的小册子一份。
4. Your firm has been recommended to us by the chamber of commerce in Tokyo, japan. 贵公司已由日本东京商会推荐给我公司。
5. As requested, we are airmailing to you, under separate cover, a sample of Art. Nos. 1101 and1102 for your reference.根据要求,兹另封航邮货号1101和1102样品各一份,以供参考。
6. We can assure you that all your orders will receive our immediate attention.我方保证你方订单定会得到立即处理。
7. We thank you for your letter of Oct. 27 and should like to discuss the possibility of expandingtrade with you.10月27日函悉,谢谢。
我方愿与你方商讨扩大贸易的可能性。
8. We are convinced that with joint efforts business between us will be developed to our mutualbenefit.我们相信通过双方的努力,贸易往来定会朝着互利的方向发展。
9. It will be greatly appreciated if you will give us your cooperation如果贵方能与我方合作,不胜感激。
10. Your letter of May 7th addressed to the Import Company has been passed on to us for attention.你方5月7日致进口公司函已转我公司处理。
1. 我们愿与贵公司建立业务往来。
We are willing to establish trade relations with your company.2. 我们愿为发展双方贸易提供机会。
We wish to offer you an opportunity to develop bilateral trade.3. 我公司经营电子产品的进出口业务,希望与贵方简历商业关系。
This corporation specializes in importing and exporting electronic products and wishes to enter into business relations with you.4. 根据你公司1月20日来函要求,现附寄目录一份。
As requested in your letter of Jan.20, we enclose a copy of our catalogue.5. 对你努力为我公司产品开拓市场,深表感谢。
We very much appreciate your efforts to explore the market for our products.6. 我们相信,贵方与我方的业务将随着时间的推移而得到发展。
We are sure that the business between us will be promoted in years to come.7. 我们保证对于贵方的询价给予充分的重视。
We assure you of our best attention to any inquiries from you.8. 殷切地盼望早日来函。
We anticipate a prompt reply from youU2 inquiries and offers1. We are enclosing herewith an inquiry sheet.我们随函寄上询价单一份。
1. We are looking forward to receiving your inquiry at an early date.盼早日收到你方的询价。
2. As soon as we have received your inquiry, we will immediately mail you the samples and offeryou our most favorable price.一俟接到你方的询价,我们即会寄上样品,并报最优惠的价格。
3. If your quotation is competitive, we are ready to place large orders of men’s shirts.如果你方报价具有竞争性的话,我们准备大量订购男士衬衫。
4. Please quote as requested in our inquiry sheet your lowest price and state the earliest deliverydate.请按我方询价单报最低价格和最早交货期。
5. If you are interested in our electronic products, please let us know with a specific inquiry.如果你方对电子产品感兴趣,请告你方具体询价。
6. We are making you the following offer, subject to your reply reaching here within five days.现报盘如下,以5天内复到为准。
7. If you think this offer is acceptable to you, please fax immediately for our confirmation.如果你方认为此报盘可接受,即来传真以便我方确认。
8. The above offer is subject to our final confirmation.上述报盘以我方最后确认为准。
9. Please quote us CIF New York including 3% commission.请报至纽约成本加保险、运费价包括百分之三的佣金。
1.如果你方报价具有竞争性,交货期可接受的话,我们愿向你方订货。
We shall be very glad to place our order with you if your quotation is competitive and delivery date acceptable.2.一俟收到你方具体询价,我们将电告报价。
As soon as we receive your specific inquiry, we will cable our quotation.3.如果你方有兴趣,请电告我方,说明所需数量。
If you are interested, please cable us, indicating the quantity you require.4.此发价为实盘,以你方在本月底前复到有效。
This offer is firm, subject to your reply reaching us not later than the end of this month.5.我们对贵方发盘颇感兴趣,不日内将给予明确答复。
We find your offer very interesting and shall give you a definite reply in a few days.6.鉴于我们长期的贸易关系,特报此盘。
It is in view of our longstanding business relationship that we make you such an offer.7.这是我方最新价格单,您会发现我方价格是具有竞争性的。
This i s our latest price list. You’ll find our price is very competitive.8.如果你方订货数量大,价格还可以进一步考虑。
We can reconsider our price if your order is big enough.U3 ON PRICE1. If your price is competitive, we would like to mail you our order sheet.如果你方价格有竞争性,我方将寄上订单。
2. In view of our longstanding business relations, we can consider a price reduction.鉴于你我双方长期的业务关系,我们可以考虑减价。
3. We regret to say that your quotation is out of line with the prevailing market at this end.遗憾地说,你方报价与此地市场行情不一致。
4. Market here is very active, and the best price we can obtain is US$135 per long ton.此地市场活跃,我们可能获得的最好价格是每长吨135美元。
5. Much to our regret, as your price is out of line with the market level, it is difficult for us to accept it.很遗憾,由于你方价格与市场行情不符,我方很难接受。