新概念英语第一册课文81-100
- 格式:doc
- 大小:59.50 KB
- 文档页数:5
课文81 烤牛肉和土豆
622. Hi, Carol!Where's Tom?你好,卡罗尔!汤姆在哪儿?
623. He's upstairs.他在楼上。
624. He's having a bath.他正在洗澡。
汤姆!
625. Tom!Yes?什么事?
626. Sam's here.萨姆来了。
627. I'm nearly ready.我马上就好。
628. Hello, Sam.你好,萨姆。
629. Have a cigarette.请抽烟。
630. No, thanks, Tom.不,谢谢,汤姆。
631. Have a glass of whisky then.那么,来杯威士忌吧。
632. OK. Thanks.好的,谢谢。
633. Is dinner ready, Carol?卡罗尔,饭好了吗?
634. It's nearly ready.马上就好。
635. We can have dinner at seven o'clock.7点钟我们可以吃饭。
636. Sam and I had lunch together today.我和萨姆今天一起吃的午饭。
637. We went to a restaurant.我们去了一家饭店。
638. What did you have?你们吃了什么?
639. We had roast beef and potatoes.我们吃的是烤牛肉和土豆。
640. Oh!噢!
641. What's the matter, Carol?怎么了,卡罗尔?
642. Well, you're going to have roast beef and potatoes again tonight!唉,今晚你们又要吃烤牛肉和土豆了!
课文83 度假
643. Hello, e in.你好,萨姆。
进来吧。
644. Hi, Sam.你好,萨姆。
645. We're having lunch.我们正在吃午饭,
646. Do you want to have lunch with us?你跟我们一起吃午饭好吗?
647. No, thank you. Tom.不,汤姆,谢谢。
648. I've already had lunch.我已经吃过饭了。
649. I had a lunch at half past twelve.我在12点半吃的。
650. Have a cup of coffee then.那么喝杯咖啡吧。
651. I've just had a cup, thank you.我刚喝了一杯,谢谢。
652. I had one after my lunch.我是在饭后喝的。
653. Let's go into the living room,Carol.我们到客厅里去吧,卡罗尔。
654. We can have our coffee there.我们可以在那里喝咖啡。
655. Excuse the mess, Sam.屋子很乱,请原谅,萨姆。
656. This room's very untidy.诚心诚意里乱七八糟。
657. We're packing our suitcases.我们正在收拾手提箱。
658. We're going to leave tomorrow.明天我们就要走了。
659. Tom and I are going to have a holiday.我和汤姆准备去度假。
660. Aren't you lucky!你们真幸运!
661. When are you going to have a holiday, Sam?萨姆,你准备什么时候去度假?
662. I don't know.我不知道。
663. I've already had my holiday this year.今年我已度过假了。
664. Where did you go?你去哪儿了?
665. I stayed at home!我呆在这里了!
课文85 巴黎之春
666. Hello, Ken.你好,肯。
667. Hi, George.你好,乔治。
668. Have you just been to the cinema?你刚去过电影院吗?
669. Yes, I have.是的,我刚去过。
670. What's on?上映什么片子?
671. 'Paris in the spring'.《巴黎之春》。
672. Oh, I've already seen it.噢,我已看过了。
673. I saw it on television last year.我是去年在电视上看的。
674. It's an old film, but it's very good.这是老部片子,但很好。
675. Paris is a beautiful city.巴黎是座美丽的城市。
676. I've never been there.我从未去过。
677. Have you ever been there, Ken?肯,你去过吗?
678. Yes, I have. I was there in April.是的,我去过。
4月份我在那儿。
679. Pairs in the spring, eh?那是巴黎之春,是吗?
680. It was spring,是春天,
681. but the weather was awful.但天气太糟了。
682. It rained all the time.一直在下雨。
683. Just like London!就像伦敦一样!
课文87 车祸
684. Is my car ready yet?我的汽车修好了吗?
685. I don't know. sir.我不知道,先生。
686. What's the number of your car?您的汽车牌号是多少?
687. It is LFZ 312G.是LFZ312G。
688. When did you bring it to us?您什么时候送来的?
689. I brought it here three days ago.3天前。
690. Ah, yes, I remember now.啊,是的,我现在记起来了。
691. Have your mechanics finished yet?你们的机械师修好了吗?
692. No, they're still working on it.没有,他们还在修呢。
693. Let's go into the garage and have a look at it.我们到车库去看一下吧。
694. Isn't that your car?这难道不是您的车吗?
695. Well, it was my car.唔,这曾是我的车。
696. Didn't you have a crash?难说您没有出车祸吗?
697. That's right.是啊。
698. I drove it into a lamp-post.我把汽车撞在电线杆上了。
699. Can your mechanics repair it?你们的机械师能修好吗?
700. Well, they're trying to repair it,sir.啊,他们正设法修呢,先生。
701. But to tell you the truth.不过说实在的,
702. you need a new car!您需要一辆新车了。
课文89 待售
703. Good afternoon.下午好。
704. I believe that this house is for sale. That's right.我想这房子是要出售的吧!是的。
705. May I have a look at it, please?我可以看一看吗?
706. Yes, of course. Come in.可以,当然可以。
请进。
707. How long have you lived here?您在这里住了多长时间?
708. I've live here for twenty years.我在这里住了20年了。
709. Twenty years!20年!
710. That's long time.这个时间可不短。
711. Yes, I've been here since 1976.1976.是啊,从1976年起我就住在这里。
712. Then why do you want to sell it?那么,您为什么要卖掉它呢?
713. Because I've just retired.因为我刚退休。
714. I want to buy a small house in the country.我想在乡下买幢小房子。
715. How much does this house cost?这座房子卖多少钱?
716. that's a lot of money.我可真是一大笔钱呢!
717. it's worth every penny of it.它确确实实值这么多钱。
718. Well, I like the house.啊,我喜欢这房子,
719. but I can't decide yet.但我还不能决定。
720. My wife must see it first.我妻子必须先来看一看。
721. Women always have the last word.女人总是最后说了算的。
课文91 可怜的伊恩!
722. Has Ian sold his house yet?伊恩已指他的房子卖掉了吗?
723. Yes, he has.是的,卖掉了。
724. He sold it last week.他上星期卖掉的。
725. Has he moved to his new house yet?他已经迁进新居了吗?
726. No, not yet.不,还没有。
727. He's still here.他仍在这里。
728. He's going to move tomorrow.他打算明天搬家。
729. When? Tomorrow morning.什么时候?明天上午吗?
730. No. Tomorrow afternoon.不,明天下午。
731. I'll miss him.我会想念他的。
732. He has always been a good neighbour.他一直是个好邻居。
733. He's a very nice person.他是个非常好的人,
734. We'll all miss him.我们大学都会想念他的。
735. When will the new people move into this house?新住户什么时候搬进这所房子?736. I think that they'll move in the day after tomorrow.我想他们将会在后天搬进来吧。
737. Will you see Ian today,Jenny?詹尼,您今天会见到伊恩吗?
738. Yes, I will.是的,我会见到他。
739. Please give him my regards.请代我问候他。
740. Poor Ian!可怜的伊恩!
741. He didn't want to leave this house.他本不想离开这幢房子。
742. No, he didn't want to leave.是啊,他是不想离开,
743. but his wife did!可是他妻子要离开。
课文93 我们的新邻居
744. Nigel is our new next-door neighbour.奈杰尔是我们新搬来的隔壁邻居。
745. He's a pilot.他是个飞行员。
746. He was in the R.A.F.他曾在皇家空军任职。
747. He will fly to New York next month.下个月他将飞往纽约。
748. The month after next he'll fly to Tokyo.再下个月他将飞往东京。
749. At the moment, he's in Madrid.现在他在马德里。
750. He flew to Spain a week ago.他是一星期以前飞到西班牙的。
751. He'll return to London the week after next.再下个星期他将返回伦敦。
752. He's only forty-one years old,他只有41岁,
753. and he has already been to nearly every country in the world.但他却过世界上几乎每一个国家。
754. Nigel is a very lucky man.奈杰尔是个很幸运的人。
755. But his wife isn't very lucky. She usually stays at home!但他的妻子运气不很好。
他总是呆在家里!课文95 请把车票拿出来。
756. Two return tickets to London,please.买两张到伦敦的往返票。
757. What time will the next train leave?下一班火车什么时候开?
758. At nineteen minutes past eight.8点19分。
759. Which platform?在哪个站台?
760. Platform Two.Over the bridge.2号站台。
过天桥。
761. What time will the next train leave?下一班火车什么时候开?
762. At eight nineteen.8点19分。
763. We've got plenty of time.我们时间还很宽裕。
764. It's only three minutes to eight.现在才7点57分。
765. Let's go and have a drink.让我们去喝点东西吧,
766. There's a bar next door to the station.车站旁有一个酒吧。
767. We had better go back to the station now, Ken.肯,我们现在最好回车站去。
768. Tickets, please.请把车票拿出来。
769. We want to catch the eight nineteen to London.我们要乘8点19分的车去伦敦。
770. You've just missed it!你们刚好错过了那班车。
771. What! It's only eight fifteen.什么!现在只有8点15分。
772. I'm sorry, sir.对不起,先生,
773. That clock's ten minutes slow.那个钟慢了10分钟。
774. When's the next train?下一班车是什么时候?
775. In five hours' time!5个小时以后!
课文97 一只蓝色的小箱子
776. I left a suitcase on the train to London the other day.几天前我把一只手提箱忘在开往伦敦的火车上了。
777. Can you describe it, sir?先生,您能描述一下它是什么样子的吗?
778. It's a small blue case and it's got a zip.是只蓝色的小箱子,上面有拉链。
779. There's a label on the handle with my name and address on it.箱把上有一标签,上面写着我的姓名和住址。
780. Is this case yours?这箱子是您的吗?
781. No, that's not mine.不,那不是我的。
782. What about this one?这只是不是?
783. This one's got a label.这只箱子有张标签。
784. Let me see it.让我看看。
785. What's your name and address?您的姓名和住址?
786. David Hall,83 Bridge Street.大卫.霍尔,大桥路83号。
787. That's right. D.N. Hall, 83 Bridge Street.那就对了。
D.N.霍尔,大桥路83号。
788. Three pounds fifty pence,please.请付3英镑50便士。
789. Here you are. Thank you.给您。
谢谢。
790. Key!嗨!
791. What's matter?怎么回事?
792. This case doesn't belong to me!这箱子不是我的!
793. You've given me the wrong case!您给错了!
课文99 啊哟!
794. Ow!啊哟!
795. What's the matter, Andy?怎么了,安迪?
796. I slipped and fell downstairs.我滑了一跤,从楼梯上摔下来了。
797. Have you hurt yourself?你摔伤了没有?
798. Yes, I have. I think that I've hurt my back.是啊,摔伤了。
我想我把背摔坏了。
799. Try and stand up.试试站起来。
800. Can you stand up?你能站起来吗?
801. Here.Let me help you.来,让我帮你。
802. I'm sorry, Lucy.对不起,露西,
803. I'm afraid that I can't get up.恐怕我站不起来。
804. I think that the doctor had better see you.我想最好请医生来给你看一下。
805. I'll phone Dr. Carter.我去给卡特医生打电话。
806. The doctor says that he will come at once.医生说他马上就来。
安迪,
807. I'm sure that you need an X-ray, Andy.我看你需要做一次X光透视。