生活大爆炸_第一季_剧本台词_中英文对照1.07

  • 格式:doc
  • 大小:352.50 KB
  • 文档页数:7

下载文档原格式

  / 7
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
第一季7集: The Dumpling Paradox
-Howard:Watch this, it's really cool.
看这个,真的很酷。
Call Leonard Hofstadter.
呼叫Leonard Hofstadter。
-Machine:Did you say: "Call Helen 源自文库oxleitner"
如果吃凤尾鱼披萨饼,上厕所时间就不能被扣掉了。
-Sheldon:Oh, what the hell is this
又搞什么鬼啊?
-Leonard:Oh, hey, Penny. Come on in.
嘿,Penny 进来吧。
-Penny:Hey, guys.
嘿,大家好。
-Howard:See a Penny, pick her up,
您说的是"呼叫Helen Boxleitner"吗?
-Howard:No. Call Leonard Hofstadter.
不,呼叫Leonard Hofstadter。
-Machine:Did you say: "Call Temple Beth Seder"
您说的是"呼叫Temple Beth Seder"吗?
为什么还让她留下来?
-Penny:Well, she was engaged to my cousin
她曾经和我堂兄订过婚,
while she was sleeping with my brother,
那时她还在和我哥哥上床,
so she's kind of family.
所以也算自家人了。
-Sheldon:I apologize for my earlier outburst.
是啊,首先我们得决定失去的6分钟该从哪里扣除,是游戏时间,上厕所时间,还是披萨饼休息时间
-Raj:We could split it two, two and two.
我们可以把它分成三个两分钟。
-Howard:If we're having anchovies on the pizza, we can't take it out of bathroom time.
我们从不单打独斗,都是组队行动。
not one-on-one. One-on-one.
不是单打独斗,居然单打独斗...
-Leonard:Well, the only way we can play teams at this point is if we cut Raj in half.
那现在我们能组队的唯一方法就是把Raj切成两半。
她就不请自来要和我住一起。
-Sheldon:8:08.
8:08分了。
-Penny:Anyway, she got here today and she's just been in my apartment
就这样,她今天来了。一直在我的公寓里喋喋不休的讲,
yakking and yakking about every guy she slept with in Omaha,
她还洗她的那些情趣内衣,都是你在我浴室里见到过最淫荡的。
-Howard:Is she doing it one thong at a time,
她是一次洗一条丁字裤,
or does she throw it all in...
还是把它们都扔进去...
like some sort of erotic bouillabaisse
这只是个想法,还是个很烂的想法。
-Penny:Why
为什么?
-Sheldon:Why
为什么?
-Penny:Oh, what, what, what
怎么,怎么,怎么
-Sheldon:This is a complex battle simulation with a steep learning curve.
You need to give them a chance to...
你得给他们个机会...
Now, come on!
别这样!
Raj, Raj! She's got me cornered. Cover me!
Raj,Raj,她把我逼到墙角了,掩护我。
-Penny:Cover this, suckers!
看到一便士把她拣起来 (Penny也有便士的意思),
and all the day you'll have good luck.
一整天你都会交好运。
-Penny:No, you won't.
不,你不会的。
Uh, can I hide out here for a while
我能在这里藏一会儿吗?
-Leonard:Sure. What's going on
-Penny:There goes your head again.
哈,又爆了你的头。
-Sheldon:Okay, it's not good sportsmanship to shoot somebody who's just re-spawned.
在别人再生的时候进行攻击,是非常违反游戏道德的。
-Howard:No.
不。
-Leonard:Here, let me try it.
来让我试试。
Call McFlono McFlooniloo.
呼叫McFlono McFlooniloo。
-Machine:Calling Rajesh Koothrappali.
正在呼叫Rajesh Koothrappali。
-Raj:Oh sure, cut the foreigner in half.
当然了,把这个外国人切两半没什么,
There's a billion more where he came from.
他的祖国还有十几亿人呢。
-Penny:Hey, if you guys need a fourth, I'll play.
当然可以,出什么事了?
-Penny:Well, there's this girl I know from back in Nebraska, Christy.
我认识一个在内布拉斯加的女孩,她叫Christy。
Anyway, she called me up,
她给我打电话
and she's like, "Hey, how's California"
我要为我之前的感情用事道歉。
Who needs Halo, when we can be regaled with the delightfully folksy tale of the Whore of Omaha
既然有幸耳闻奥马哈之妓的精彩民间传说,咱们谁还用的着玩"光晕"呢
-Leonard:Oh, I don't think she's a whore.
我们能开始"光晕"之夜了吗 (XBOX经典第一人称射击游戏)?
We were supposed to start at 8:00.
我们本该8点开始。
It is now 8:06.
现在都8:06了。
-Leonard:So we'll start now.
那我们现在就开始。
-Sheldon:Yes, first we have to decide if those lost six minutes will be coming out of game time, bathroom time or the pizza break.
-Raj:Oh, it's very impressive.
真的很强悍。
And a little racist.
还带点儿种族主义。
-Sheldon:If we're all through playing "mock the flawed technology,"
如果你们玩够了"嘲笑残次科技",
can we get on with Halo night
放着我来,傻瓜们。
在奥马哈和她上床的每一个男人,
which is basically every guy in Omaha,
基本上也就是奥马哈的所有男人了,
and washing the sluttiest collection of underwear you have ever seen in my bathroom sink.
我不认为她是个妓女。
-Penny:No, yeah, she's definitely a whore.
不,她绝对是个妓女。
I mean, she has absolutely no standards.
我是说她完全没有道德标准。
This one time she was at...
那一次她正在...
只有这样我们才能组队打。
-Sheldon:Yes, but whoever's her partner will be hamstrung by her lack of experience, and not to mention the fact...
但她缺乏经验,和她一队的人会被她拖后腿,更不用说...
更不用说错综复杂的背景故事了。
-Penny:Oh cool. Whose head did I just blow off
酷,我刚爆了谁的头?
-Sheldon:Mine.
我的。
-Penny:Okay, I got this.
好了,我懂了。
Lock and load, boys.
放马过来吧小子们。
-Leonard:It's the only way we can play teams.
这是一个复杂的模拟对战游戏,需要学习的东西很多。
There are myriad weapons, vehicles and strategies to master
要灵活运用无数种武器、交通工具和攻略,
not to mention an extremely intricate back-story.
问我"嘿,加利福尼亚怎么样"
And I'm like, "Awesome," 'cause, you know, it's not Nebraska.
我就说"棒极了" 你也知道,最起码它不是内布拉斯加。
And the next thing I know
然后不知怎么搞的,
she's invited herself out here to stay with me.
Where's Howard
Howard去哪儿了?
-Howard:Bonjour, mademoiselle. I understand you're new in town.
小姐你好,听说你刚来这里。
-Sheldon:Oh, good grief.
我的天啊。
-Penny:Aw, I cannot believe Christy let Howard into my apartment.
真不敢相信Christy让Howard进了我的公寓。
-Sheldon:And I cannot believe people pay for horoscopes,
我也不信会有人花钱去算命。
but on a more serious note,
再严肃提醒你们一下,
it's 8:13 and we're still not playing Halo.
嘿,如果你们三缺一的话我可以来。
-Leonard:Great idea.
好主意。
-Sheldon:No. The wheel was a great idea, relativity was a great idea.
不行。轮子的发明才是好主意,相对论才是好主意,
This is a notion, and a rather suck one at that.
现在8:13了,我们并没有在玩"光晕"。
-Leonard:Okay, fine.
好吧。
We'll just play one-on-one until he gets back.
我们先单打独斗等他回来。
-Sheldon:One-on-one
单打独斗
We don't play one-on-one. We play teams,
就像某种情欲海鲜浓汤
-Penny:He really needs to dial it down.
他真得控制一下了。
I know.
我知道。
-Leonard:So if you don't like this Christy,
那如果你不喜欢这个Christy,
why are you letting her stay